[Rhodes22-list] my overnite shakedown that shook me

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Feb 19 14:26:51 EST 2007

Pete,
Just wondering if you have any chain between the anchor and the rode? Glad
you are getting some use out of her. Have you picked a name yet?
Scratches add character. They are also easily fixed. Isn't boating  fun?
What you call fishtailing is what we call hunting. The R22 because of the
hull shape is prone to this. The use of two anchors can reduce this phenom, but
I doubt that you can eliminate it. It's just the nature of the hull.

Rummy