[Rhodes22-list] Question for Robert J. Nickerson

Robert J. Nickerson infoman at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 19 15:32:25 EST 2007

Ed,
I am on a small point on the north side of inner Malletts Bay looking out to
the outer bay. That is Mallets Head on the left and Red Rock Point on the
right.  See link to map - green arrow is almost aimed at the point I am on
(slightly to the left of where the arrow points).  The tip of the island at
the to of the picture is South Hero.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=10+Lost+Cove,+Colchester,+VT&ie=UTF8&z=12&ll=44.572372,-73.276062&spn=0.110301,0.4319&t=h&om=1
Bob