[Rhodes22-list] Reply for Bob Weber, Ed K.

Robert J. Nickerson infoman at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 20 10:06:25 EST 2007

Bob and Ed.

Thanks for the info - I tracked Bob Truttman down through the Cape Dory
Registry and emailed him.   As I have a good mooring, uncrowded and on the
outside, reversing difficulty is not a deal breaker.  I assume "prop walk"
is one of the major sources of the problem which sometimes can be
ameliorated by prop selection.

I also have read with interest some of the discussion of electric propulsion
for the R22.  I have been thinking of the possibilities that offers (even
through hull?).  I no need to compete so speed is not an issue.

Bob
Robert J. Nickerson