[Rhodes22-list] Reply for Robert J. Nickerson And Daniel Snyder

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 20 01:00:56 EST 2007

Robert, there is a Cape Dory 25D in my marina, a good friend actually, that
retrofitted IMF.  He is getting older and that extended his single handed
sailing for seasons to come.  His only problem is the 25D will not be coaxed
into reversing anywhere near straight.  As is stands he walks his boat out
the slip and gives a shove in the intended direction and hops (so to speak)
aboard.  He may have information about the IMF refit (it was done by
previous owner) if you are interested in the "classic lines" which I used to
be a snob for untill I got the R-22.  Being able to Play 95% of the season
and with very low maintaince & repair has won me over.  It kinda reminds me
of a dingy with all the conviences of a cruiser.  Good luck with your
choice.

Bob Weber
Odyssey Sailing School
www.OdysseySailing.com