[Rhodes22-list] Reply for Robert J. Nickerson And Daniel Snyder

Robert J. Nickerson infoman at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 20 00:05:19 EST 2007

Ed,
Nope - no R22 yet. - The Rhodes seems to be exactly what I want (must have
IMF) but I am having difficulty beating down my aesthetic abhorrence of
outboards hung off the stern of sailboats.

I love the Cape Dory 25D but no IMF.

Yup - I live there year 'round.

I have been on an Alerion 28 - a joy to sail and a pleasing set of lines.