[Rhodes22-list] Reply for Robert J. Nickerson And Daniel Snyder

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Feb 19 13:29:19 EST 2007

Robert:

     Do you live there?  By any chance are you the guy who used to keep the
Rhodes Continental at the Burlington Municipal dock?

      I get up your way at least once a year.  I was just up near there over
Christmas.  My daughther lives in Leicester between Brandon and Middlebury.

       So do you feed the moose?  On the road out to South Hero is the only
place that I have seen them.  In a couple of the lake level swamps.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA