[Rhodes22-list] Marina Musings - Malletts Bay on the 6th Great Lake

Daniel Snyder dancsnyder at comcast.net
Mon Feb 19 19:18:37 EST 2007

Hi Ed.  Re Mallett's Bay.  I did buy into the use of a 2006 34 ft.
Tartan which will be docked at the Marina at Marble Island located at
inner Mallett's Bay.  I'll get a minimum of 30 "sessions" between May
12th and Oct. 14th.  A session is from 9am to 5pm or 5pm to 9am.  I
attended the New England Boat Show in Boston on Saturday where the same
model was on display.  Quite a rig.  It did get Cruising World's boat of
the year award for it's class last year.  I'll keep my R22 on the
mooring in front of my house and sail here otherwise (as soon as the ice
goes out).  Champlain is a straight 2 hour shot from the house...not too
bad.  Can't stand the ice up here anymore....headed to Grand Cayman
Saturday.  Next Monday I have a 44 ft Gibsea chartered for the
afternoon.  Wish I had my R22 there!  Dan in NH