[Rhodes22-list] Marina Musings - Malletts Bay on the 6th GreatLake

Robert J. Nickerson infoman at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 19 23:54:22 EST 2007

Dan,

I talked to Peter recently and knew that you had signed up - that is the
boat I shared last year - great boat and Peter does everything he can to
make the experience delightful.  If you need crew (ahem) I am available.  If
you need an before or after sailing session overnight our guest suite would
be open.

Bob