[Rhodes22-list] Marina Musings - Malletts Bay on the 6th GreatLake

Daniel Snyder dancsnyder at comcast.net
Tue Feb 20 09:50:11 EST 2007

Thanks Bob.  If you don't mind I'll certainly take you up on your
crewing offer.  I do look forward to meeting you.  Was it Peter's
Alerion 28 you sailed?

Also, I live on Pleasant Lake in New London.  My R22 is moored in front
of the house and I'd welcome a visit from you to sail her.  I have a two
bedroom guest house on the lake that you're welcome to use during your
visit.  Lady Grace is a 2006 product of Stan's genius (pictures
attached) and I couldn't be happier with it.  She is always a pleasure
to sail and with the infinitely adjustable sail plan via IMF and the
roller furling 175 genoa I can enjoy just about any weather this lake
likes to throw at me.  Pleasant Lake is tiny compared with your location
but it is clear and about 100 feet deep...wind channels down through the
hills and can get pretty interesting.  I'll have her back in the water
in May...give me a shout anytime.  Dan in NH