[Rhodes22-list] FYI: Hunting/riding sail/petelargo

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 19:35:04 EST 2007

Mary Lou,

The Odyssey is 6.7 oz/sq.yd. A dream to sew. I used
black, which was requested by the friend I made it
for. They are almost out of black, and will carry only
white in the future.

The one Chris lent me was made of Sunbrella, which
would work well; Sunbrella is 9.25 oz/sq. yd, and it
does abrade. It is also thicker when sewing multiple
layers.

Email me when you are ready to start this & I'll give
you some info to make it go easier.

elle