[Rhodes22-list] Rummy, was Retracting IMF

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Feb 21 07:48:37 EST 2007

Your wish is my command. I have one cleat and I use it for the outhaul. I
used a belt sander to get the right curvature so it would lay flay against the
boom. I used two self tapping screws to attach it and the cleat to the  boom.

Rummy
<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Check out free AOL at
http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp.  Most comprehensive set of free
safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the
web, free AOL Mail and much more.