[Rhodes22-list] Rummy, was Retracting IMF

Slim stevenalm at comcast.net
Wed Feb 21 13:59:09 EST 2007

Rummy,

It's the curve that I was wondering how to cut.  I don't have a belt sander
either but maybe I can borrow one.  Did you just sand a little, then check
it and sand a little more--sort of trial and error until it fit?  I think
the piece you gave me is big enough for two cleats unless I screw it up.  Of
course the boat's in storage so I won't get to it 'till May.  Thanks,

Slim