[Rhodes22-list] Raven 155.pdf

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Feb 22 13:17:52 EST 2007

Peter,

The new 155 reminds me a lot of the 155 that was delivered by Stan on my
1981 Rhodes.  As soon as I have a moment, I will check my sail.  I think it
was made by D&D.  You are right, it is better to be able to see under the
sail (I have to bend down a bit) and the sheets are higher (although they
still tend to catch on stays.)  From an old panaramic sailing picture on my
desk, it appears that I have nearly a foot above the sail on the forestay.
I guess they were made differently back then.

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)

From: "Peter Thorn" <pthorn at nc.rr.com> Thursday, February 22, 2007 12:21 PM