[Rhodes22-list] New To The Forum

PaxRvr22 thomas.musick at navy.mil
Fri Feb 23 12:10:52 EST 2007

Well, I have just made the arrangements with Stan to purchase a recycled
Rhodes22.  What's left is a trip to Edenton, hammering out the details, and
writing a check.  By way of introduction, I've been "lurking" around the
forum for a couple of months, just reading and learning about the boat.  I
live in Southern Maryland in St Mary's County, stationed at Patuxent River
Naval Air Station.  I'm 25 plus years active duty Navy, been on, over and
under the sea, but I am very much a novice when it comes to sailing . . .
but here I am, ready to learn from you "old salts" as we say.  I'm sure I
will have a lot of questions and beg your indulgence in advance.

R/Tom