[Rhodes22-list] New To The Forum

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Feb 23 13:57:45 EST 2007

Tom:

So I gather you have not sent Stan a check.  I suspect that he does not have
two 89 hulls sitting there.  And there has been another prospect talking
about an '89 recycle.  I suggest you get a deposit made quickly, because on
recycles it is first come up with cash gets his name on hull.  There are
just not that many hulls available for Stan to recycle.  That is one reason
he has been trying to motivate interest in his new HR 28.  That is get more
Rhodes 22 hulls for recycle.  I would call him up and take the check down
there Saturday morning before your dream sails away.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA