[Rhodes22-list] New To The Forum--CPT Tom

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 24 22:44:48 EST 2007

Tom,
My welcome to you also, although I have not seen your last name.  I went thru the P3 RAG at Pax River, later to be a Mad Fox at Jax.  One of my classmates put a J3 thru the fence at Park Hall, never lived it down.  Pax River is one nice facility, as well as sailing venue.  I want to vouch for Lee, unfortunately former Army guy.  If we had gotten him in the Navy we would have claim to this world class sailor. And, he would have benefitted by winning the football bets.  We took Stan's demo out on the Severn on VIP Day at the show and had a brisk sail.  Wait till you get yours!
You have seen the skippers on the list.  Now if we could just get them all together.  Maybe the Bay is the place.  Could Pax host?
Art Czerwonky
s/v Mary Jane