[Rhodes22-list] New To The Forum--CPT Tom

PaxRvr22 thomas.musick at navy.mil
Sun Feb 25 08:43:55 EST 2007

Thanks Art.  Last name is Musick (pronounced same as music).  Supply type,
mostly "black-shoe" navy (Submarine/Sub-Tender/ AOE), so don't hold that
against me.  I have at least flown in a 53, a 46, SH-60, and catapulted off
the Ike in a COD flight - so I have been airborne.  My association with PAX
is acquisition . . . worked in the F/A-18 program office.  Now I'm in
logistics acquisition.  I am certainly looking forward to getting the boat.
Stan will let me know next week what the schedule will be . . .
Thanks again for the warm welcome.
Tom

Arthur H. Czerwonky wrote:

> Tom,
> My welcome to you also, although I have not seen your last name.  I went
> thru the P3 RAG at Pax River, later to be a Mad Fox at Jax.  One of my
> classmates put a J3 thru the fence at Park Hall, never lived it down.  Pax
> River is one nice facility, as well as sailing venue.  I want to vouch for
> Lee, unfortunately former Army guy.  If we had gotten him in the Navy we
> would have claim to this world class sailor. And, he would have benefitted
> by winning the football bets.  We took Stan's demo out on the Severn on
> VIP Day at the show and had a brisk sail.  Wait till you get yours!
> You have seen the skippers on the list.  Now if we could just get them all
> together.  Maybe the Bay is the place.  Could Pax host?
> Art Czerwonky
> s/v Mary Jane

MacGregor