[Rhodes22-list] ? 4 Ron

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jan 2 07:56:57 EST 2007

Ron:

     Since you are up and about, I have a question about Ford F - 150 cruise
controls.  Yes, the same familily of cruise controls involved in all the
litigation a few years back.  I am having an intermittant problem with my
cruise control.  I took it to a dealership and he claims he could not
duplicate the problem.
     A check of the internet finds others with similar problems.  So much
for Ford issuing instructions how to find and isolate a recurring problem.
     The question for you is where can I pictures/ schematics  of the
workings of the cruise control.  Specifically, where can I get instructions
on how to get at the switch in the steering column and is there any way to
check the device that impliments the control signals to the accelerator?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  From 2007 Dictionary:
Noun 1. fellow traveller - a communist sympathizer (but not a member of the
Communist Party), sympathizer, well-wisher