[Rhodes22-list] Lake Hartwell

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Wed Jan 3 15:05:50 EST 2007

Rummy/Ed,
I was driving down I-85 on Friday on my way to see VT play in Atlanta (please, no mention of the game) and passed over the upper end of Lake Hartwell.  Got to thinking about the Lake Hartwell sailors.  Called up the Frapper map and found Rummy's posting.  Looks like I wasn't too far from his place.  I assume that's your house you have marked?  Then, went to Google Earth and zoomed in even farther on it.  Looks like a nice house :).  Then, repeated the same thing for Ed, I see he's farther down the lake closer to the dam.  Too bad I didn't have time to stop!

Rob Lowe
S/V Getaway