[Rhodes22-list] Gracie is Gone With The Wind

Steven Alm stevenalm at comcast.net
Wed Jan 3 15:09:35 EST 2007

Hi Brad,

Many of us including me know what you're going through and we're
terribly sorry.  I've spent very little time on this earth without a
dog or two padding around the house and I know your next dog will be
just as beloved.  Mourn as long as you need and then do some very lucky
puppy a favor and adopt it.  He or she is sitting in a damp cage right
now waiting for you.  Sorry if I sound like the guy on the "Save the
Children" commercial but it's the best medicine because you feel better
right away.

BTW, I love watching "the Dog Whisperer" on the National Geographic
Channel.  Great philosophy for dog owners.

All the best for a great 2007 for you and your family, Brad.

Slim