[Rhodes22-list] Gracie is Gone With The Wind

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 16:11:13 EST 2007

Slim,

Somewhere out there is a wet nose waiting for our family.  We'll grieve for
a few days, have our pity party, and move on.  Gracie was supposed to be a
'temp' dog that we got out of harms way, but she was with us for 8+ years.
There is a very lucky puppy out there somewhere who will hook-up with a
child who defied all the Vegas odds.  Right now, we'll drink deep from this
hurt and prepare for tomorrow.

Brad