[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Mike W on Ford Van Cruise Control

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Jan 5 13:19:33 EST 2007

Ed,
Based on your internet search of this problem, it appears that there  isn't
one single source of the problem. Good luck. I had an ignition problem on  an
old 84 Pontiac Fiero one time. It turned out that a corroded screw inside the
distributor was causing the problem. Took me almost four months and a lot of
work to find this nasty corroded screw which also served as a device ground. A
 few swipes with a brass brus and some emory cloth solved the problem. Soon
after  I gave the car away. :)

Rummy