[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Marc Batson about Rhodes 22

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jan 5 10:31:14 EST 2007

Marc:

      Welcome to the Rhodes 22 List.  The source of all knowedge of any
topic.

Contrary to what Bill Effros’s said, this topic has been discussed in the
past.  Exactly when in the past and under what specific subject could be
elusive and require extensive searching of the archives.

Under the circumstances a bank may want a marine survey to establish value.
One other Rhodes 22 owner comes to mine using a marine surveyor when getting
a recycled boat from Stan.  That would be Captain Sheldon Green of the
Philadelphia area.  You would probably have to contact him directly to
elicit a response as he is only on the digest of the list.

On the positive side, the area you covered has many Rhodes 22 owners and
members of this list.  However, you failed to be specific as to your
intended home port?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA