[Rhodes22-list] 2nd Reply to Mike W on Ford Van Cruise Control

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jan 5 11:11:58 EST 2007

Mike,

      All this does help.  But where is your source?

       In your comments recently about getting a new trailer, spend the big
dollars and get a new galvanized triad trailer from Stan.  They are much
more substantial than the old trailers and then you can meet Dan on Lake
Champlain.  Maybe even sail together to Canada?  Cheap booze...  start
here...

http://www.visitwhitehall.com/

http://www.visitwhitehall.com/lock12marina.html

Ed K