[Rhodes22-list] Looking for Owners in New Jersey ?

Daniel Thomas dthomas at chameleon-inc.com
Sun Jan 7 12:15:50 EST 2007

Hello all,

I am new to the forum and in the process of starting my search for a Rhodes
22 to own in the coming years. I have never sailed one and wondered who in
the group resides in New Jersey, especially near Barnegat Bay ideally as
that's the closest place for me. I currently sail at the Nelson Sailing
Center at Island heights, but need to get out on a Rhodes 22 to see if I
like it and how it handles.

Hopefully hear from a few NJ owners to introduce myself and see if you might
be willing to take me out this coming year ?

Dan