[Rhodes22-list] Daniel Thomas - Hello

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Jan 7 13:24:42 EST 2007

Dan:

               There are Rhodes 22’s sailing in your waters.  You have the
illustrious Jay Friedland and his friend, Moses.

                I am sure that Jay will respond in due order, however, in a
few days the famous Rummy will recover and it would be worth your time to
come to South Carolina and sail with him.  He demonstrates the full
capability and extreme limits the Rhodes 22.

 	There are others in the Philadelphia area and nearby Chesapeake Bay areas.

	 In the meantime, welcome to the Rhodes List…

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:   “When you maximize your happiness, you do what is best for the
species.”
Mark Devon