[Rhodes22-list] Looking for Owners in New Jersey ?

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Jan 8 09:33:11 EST 2007

Dan,
You can find where some of us are located by checking out:

http://www.frappr.com/rhodes22#x=-77.89&y=36.56&z=11&t=0&pin=2473192_blue

Looks like Sheldon Green is right in your backyard.  Not sure if he's still
on this list or not, but maybe he'll respond to a message through Frapper.
If not, Jay is right down the road a bit.

what are you looking for in a Rhodes?

Welcome to the list.

Rob Lowe
S/V Getaway