[Rhodes22-list] Financing

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 7 16:04:35 EST 2007

Yes, and he was not such a pompous (fill in the blank)
as several I spoke with from that area  were who
thought they were too good to check out a 22'
boat....and who trashed the R-22. When I asked them
their experience  that gave them such strong negatives
about the R-22, it turned out that they had none.

elle

May?http://iri.columbia.edu/climate/forecast/net_asmt/2007/dec2006/JFM07_NAm