[Rhodes22-list] Financing

Marc Batson mrbatson at stjames.edu
Sun Jan 7 15:55:35 EST 2007

Thanks for the information, Jim.  By the way, if anyone in or near Edenton,
NC would like to help a novice sailor get his start this summer, let me
know.  My brother is going to take on some of the burden, but he lives in
GA.  I would love to know of someone locally who would be willing to share
his/her knowledge.

Marc