[Rhodes22-list] Sticking swing keel

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 7 21:09:07 EST 2007

Bud,
Older cousin Elton comes unglued with the term 'swing' keel.
I, too am interested in the answer to your question.  Also another - I have hard antifowling bottom coat on the boat.  If I washed it off, could I simply put an ablative on top for added protection?  I'm certainly not anxious to sand.  Thoughts?
Cheers...
Art