[Rhodes22-list] Sticking swing keel

Bob Quinn rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 7 21:24:24 EST 2007

Bud:  If your vessel is a Rhodes 22 then the "keel" is actually a
"centerboard," the vessel being a keel/centerboarder and not a swing keel
vessel.   Your method is about as good as any.  Best luck I have had in the
past was using a long handled spatula.

If that does not work, then it is time to pull the boat and attack the
problem by removing the centerboard cap for a good cleaning and anti-fouling
application.

Bob on the "NoKaOi" in Stuart, Florida