[Rhodes22-list] Looking for Owners in New Jersey ?

cymruboy dthomas at chameleon-inc.com
Mon Jan 8 13:10:45 EST 2007

Thanks Rob. I'll check what the NJ law is. I'd be driving on flat 95% of the
time and as per you I'd be moving it twice a year as well so may wing it.
How does the gas go on the Cherokee ? I know its better than some of the
SUV's. I am trying to figure out which is the best vehicle that can tow
5,000 Ilbs and still be reasonable on gas. Not an easy task. I was told
about the Ford Escape but not sure if it has a towing package. Dan