[Rhodes22-list] Where in the world is Ed?

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Jan 9 18:17:41 EST 2007

Ed,

If I am not mistaken, you are looking at the east end of the south fork of
LI.  The nearly enclosed body of water in the center looks like Lake
Montauk.  The area to the west, Gardiners Bay and Peconic Bay are really
great places to take a Rhodes.  Lots of interesting sailing.

Oh yes, you appear to be at about 15,000' (Brad, is that a SWA 737 wing?) so
prepare your anchor line accordingly, depth of water will be negligible.
Were you just passing by or were you on approach to ISP?

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)

From: "Tootle" <ekroposki at charter.net> Tuesday, January 09, 2007 5:55 PM