[Rhodes22-list] Where is Ed?

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jan 9 16:22:24 EST 2007

Mike:

     I was returning on a direct flight from eastern Europe to JFK.  It was
21 months ago, mid morning.  Just taking a few pictures of places that I
knew.  I remembered that picture during the foreign language discussion.  I
thought you might enjoy.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:
“While the foundations of achievement are almost invariably laid in yourth,
the age at which the great deed is done varies according to its character.”
Walter Pitkin