[Rhodes22-list] Watts Bar Lake

bill davidge wpdavidge at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 10:16:31 EST 2007

Wally

    Yes I did , but I did not know that it was in Katrina.I will just trust that Stan will stand behind his guarantee,if I have a problem.

   Just like Tom I to have bought land in TN.7 ac on Center-hill lake .Not sure about the sailing ? But the lake is Great.! Plan to take a second look at KY. and Watts Bar before building in a yr.or two.

    Thanks again

        Bill D .