[Rhodes22-list] Watts Bar Lake

thomas trenkle tatflies at cs.com
Wed Jan 10 12:20:53 EST 2007

Whitestone was awesome. Very peaceful! The owner, who made his real money by owning the Home Shopping Network, stopped by our table at breakfast to chat. He seemed like a neat guy with the interests of the area, as well as his business, in mind.

Which is a better sailing lake, Dale Hollow or Center Hill?

Tom