[Rhodes22-list] Watts Bar Lake

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 12:25:40 EST 2007

Tom,

I have never been to Center Hill so I can't comment. The one time I went to
Dale Hollow we were on a friends house boat. Dale Hollow has miles of
undeveloped shore line and was very nice. The lake seems more popular with
fisherman than sailors. I think the world record small mouth bass was caught
at Dale Hollow.

One of these days I am going to surpirse my wife with a stay at Whitestone.
I will putt up river and prepare her for a night of roughing it on the boat.
Instead we would dock at the inn and check in.

Wally