[Rhodes22-list] Watts Bar Lake

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 06:42:43 EST 2007

Tom,

Both are beautiful lakes.  I've been on both with a ski-boat but mostly
Center Hill.  The R-22 has a shallow enough draft that you could motor to
the absolutely gorgeous water fall on one of the fingers on the south side.
You'd have to be careful with the mast close to shore but it could be done.
My preference would be Center Hill because you can be in Nashville in about
an hour for some R&R from all the peace and quiet.  Near Celina, all you
have available is peace and quiet.

Brad