[Rhodes22-list] recycled rhodes

bill davidge wpdavidge at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 13:38:06 EST 2007

Wally

     Yes I did,but did not know that it was in Katrina.I will just trust that Stan will back up his guarantee, if have a problem.
     Just I have bought land in TN.Seven ac . on Center Hull Lake .Not sure about the sailing ? But the lake looks great!  Plan to take a second look at Kentucky Lake and Watts Bar Lake before building in a yr. or two.

   Thanks again
      Bill Davidge  wpdavidge at yahoo.com