[Rhodes22-list] recycled rhodes

bill davidge wpdavidge at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 14:16:19 EST 2007

Wally

     Yes I did ,but I did not know that it was in Katrina. I will just trust that Stan will back up his guarantee,if I have any problems.

   Just like Tom I have bought land in  TN. Seven ac.on Center Hill Lake .Not sure about the sailing  ,but the water looks great. I have two or three years to look around (Kentucky Lake and Watts Bar Lake look like better sailing lakes) before we build.

  Thanks again

   Bill Davidge