[Rhodes22-list] Politics: We are not your Daddy!

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Fri Jan 12 09:22:07 EST 2007

Perhaps we need to announce to the rest of the world:

1.  We are not your Daddy.

2.  Talk to us nicely, and we will see what we can
    do to help YOU deal with YOUR problems.

3.  Anyone who ATTACKS our country or any of our
    citizens will DIE.  Anyone who is harboring
    an attacking person or organization may also die
    as we will go after the attackers very
    aggressively.

    This is not negotiable.  We will not appologize
    for collateral damage, although we regret that
    it may be necessary.  If one of our citizens is
    in the wrong, we will examine the facts and take
    care of them ourselves.  Our citizens ARE
    expected to BEHAVE themselves in foreign
    countries.

4.  We are NOT interested in INVADING your country
    or DEPOSING your leaders.  We have enough
    trouble controlling our own leaders and holding
    onto our own properties.

5.  We will not ARM any other country for any reason.
    Our citizens, however, may contribute to any
    cause that is not hostile to the US or its
    citizens.  This is one of our freedoms.

If there is any part of this that is not clear, please
address your questions to the US State Department, as
it is responsible for foreign RELATIONS and the SAFETY
of US citizens when abroad.

Thank you, and may we all play well together.

/Robert Skinner