[Rhodes22-list] Flat Tax Anyone?

Slim stevenalm at comcast.net
Fri Jan 12 18:18:39 EST 2007

No, Dave, I've never paid 1/2 either.  My income is not in that bracket, if
there is one that high.  And sure, I take all the deductions I can which are
many because I'm self-employed.  But my point is the more you make, the
higher bracket you're in and the more you have to pay.  Is that a good
system?  Should you have to pay more because supposedly you can afford it?
Help me out here Ed.   8-)

Slim