[Rhodes22-list] Flat Tax Anyone?

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 12 18:31:52 EST 2007

Bud,

I'm with you. I don't like taxes anymore than anyone else, but at least
with this, http://www.fairtax.org A person who is conservative in his
spending can somewhat regulate the amount of taxes he will pay. 'Course
the big spenders probably aren't gonna think it's all that great. AND it
has a program for the low income folks too.

Never fill out another tax form ...... My kinda deal

Rik