[Rhodes22-list] Flat Tax Anyone?

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 12 18:05:26 EST 2007

Rummy,
  what about getting rid of the income tax and go with a national sales
tax?  That way all the tourists
can have the opportunity to participate in paying for our big
government.  Right now everyone in a
particular state/county pays the same amount of (state) sales tax ...
and no one seems to complain
about it being unfair to the family of 5 vs. the retired couple.

-Bud