[Rhodes22-list] Reply on Leftest positions - Reply to Dave L

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Jan 13 05:22:18 EST 2007

Dave:
        You illustrated your point with the Mr. Grasso of the NYSE.  I take
it that you advocate using Taxes to punish ethical or criminal offenses?
         While I strongly agree that Grasso's compensation is morally wrong,
ethically wrong, etc.  I believe the correct approach is going after the
wrong doer, like the stockholder lawsuit against Home Depot and Nordelli.
          Using tax laws to punish all for the digressions of a few is just
as wrong.  Learn to distinguish simple right and wrong.  Stealing from all
to punish a few is by fair discussion - wrong.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA