[Rhodes22-list] Flat Tax Anyone?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Jan 12 18:28:16 EST 2007

Bud,
Many ways to avoid taxes with a sales tax too. Again, the family with a lot
of kids pays more for clothing and necessities than lets say a retired couple
with no kids. The burden of taxation has to fall upon those that can afford
to  pay it the most. Perhaps I was raised differently. My parents taught me
that it  was a privilege to pay taxes. Besides being legally bound, it's  always
better to have the right to pay taxes than the right of the  government to
take whatever they deem necessary to support themselves. I guess  it's all in the
perspective. I don't  find doing my taxes a chore. Don't  get me wrong, I get
roaring drunk when I'm done, but I know it is my duty and I  do it willingly.
It's a small price to pay for everything we enjoy in this  country. I gladly
pay my fair share.

Rummy