[Rhodes22-list] (Political) Reply to Captain Rummy(applies to other fello...

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Jan 19 11:00:46 EST 2007

What do I expect? Hmmm. Oh well, you asked for it. I expect you to use that
brain in your head. I want you to start thinking for your self instead of
allowing other people to do the thinking for you. Open your eyes, listen to
everything you can, read ALL that you can and then make life decisions
accordingly. Simply quoting some conservative dribble because it sounds good  doesn't
fit the bill. I don't let other people, left or right, make up my mind  for me.
My aunt used to have a plaque in her kitchen that I always adored. It  read:
My minds made up, don't confuse me with facts.

Yeah, rummy said that.