[Rhodes22-list] (Political) Reply to Captain Rummy(applies toother fello...

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Jan 19 15:26:35 EST 2007

Rummy,

Gee, I didn't realize that the weather down south was as frigid as it has
recently become here on LI!!  After being out with the flu and not sailing
you sure have a short fuse!

On the other hand, your points are on target.  Now, if I could only figure
out which one of us you were aiming at.  Well said, just the same.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)

From: <R22RumRunner at aol.com> Friday, January 19, 2007 11:00 AM