[Rhodes22-list] BVI bareboat and Carribean sailing

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jan 19 12:47:10 EST 2007

Rex and Rob:

Rex:
   No expert advice, just waiting for all the answers from you.  Are you
going to be qualified without taking any classes?  Make sure you take your
camera.  Ask them about bugs and the famous black flies.  They may have an
answer, like stay 10 miles from any land upwind.

Rob:
    Maybe here is part of the answer for you:
http://www.sunsail.com/yachts/destinations/caribbean/british_virgin_islands/tortola/learn_to_sail

Also Rob, see:   http://www.windjammer.com/why_windjammer.html

And did you read my post to Robert:
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2007-January/037671.html