[Rhodes22-list] Rummy - Cirque du Soleil

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Jan 21 09:51:20 EST 2007

Slim,
Cirque has many different productions. The one we saw in Atlanta last night
is a traveling show called "Corteo". They actually set up a large tent in
Atlantic Station which holds 2,700 people. It's been in Atlanta now for three
months and I'm not sure how much longer it will be there. Apparently it is very
popular because every seat in the place was filled last night.
If you have never seen Cirque, it is well worth the effort and the money.
Not only does it have great acrobats and the usual things to expect to see a
circus, but it is a visual and musical spectacle beyond comparison. I watch it
any time it comes on DirecTV and never get tired of seeing the same one over
and  over. We purchased the DVD of the show we saw last night. :)

Rummy